While many of us live for fashion there are plenty of fashion-fretful that feel tormented with the prospect of choosing an ensemble, especially the right shoes. Shoes not only help your outfit to stand out but it can also act as a camouflage.
Perhaps you need a few inches in height but not keen on wearing heels every day? Try a more comfortable wedge. Looking for something stylish yet sedate? Try a modern pair of Mary Jane’s, which are always in style.
There are several ways you can put your best foot forward; here’s a quick snapshot of the most popular shoe styles for spring.
- The newest look for spring pairs the older man’s classic with a feminine touch – Two-toned Oxfords in flats or in heels. The contrasting color and shades inject glamour and vintage flair into your wardrobe.
- Pair oxford heels with a solid color a-line dress or a black wrap dress; and try low heeled oxfords with boot cut slacks for that corporate look.
Just maybe you’re looking for a more comfortable and easy look and feel; try the shoe that never goes out of fashion – high heeled clogs.
- This type of shoe provides you with a bohemian look. Don’t just pair up with jeans because they definitely will bring some attitude to your spring dresses.
If you’re like me you love showing off a beautiful pedicure and soft touch-me feet, so another big hit when choosing shoe styles for spring are shoes with detailed cutouts;
- Show a bit of skin with intricate cutouts and your feet will definitely get noticed.
- This style of shoe makes a great entrance because eyes are naturally drawn to the effects of the cutout. Add a bit of glimmer lotion to your skin and it will give the shoe more spark!
And lastly, strappy peep-toe shoe styles for spring are feisty and add attitude to any outfit. But, there are some of us who aren’t proud of our feet, yet still want the sexiness of strappy sandals just with a bit more coverage to hide the flaws;
- Opt for some seductive glam by choosing a shoe style with lots of straps yet just enough cutouts to show lots of skin, with a hint of toe. All the straps hide what you don’t want seen, yet you still can’t help but to stare at the shoe. It’s perfect for any outfit, whether you choose jeans or a sundress.
When choosing among popular shoe styles for spring, keep in mind, you can do double duty with these shoes for a day or night look.